Personal Banking Cards
Credit & Debit Card Assistance
Fees & Service Charges
eAmigo- Chat with us!
Coupa is MCB Group’s procurement application and it is through this application that the internal users place their purchase requests for any type of good or service that the Bank would like to acquire from MCB Group’s approved suppliers list by means of a Purchase Order (or contract).
Only MCB Group approved suppliers are able to receive a Purchase order for the delivery of goods and services through Coupa.
For suppliers, Coupa provides a dedicated Supplier Portal where each approved supplier can receive, manage and create invoices for the Purchase Orders received.
Hereby a quick schematic of the process from becoming an approved supplier to receiving a Purchase Order up to Invoicing and payment of received purchase order.
*When a supplier is already an approved supplier only steps 4 to 7 are applicable.
1. MCB Group Vendor Management team assess the need of a new supplier
2. CMB Vendor Management approves or rejects the request for new supplier
3. If the new supplier request is approved, the team will proceed with the Due Diligence process
A new Supplier is approved after Due Diligence process has been completed. Then MCB Group Vendor Management provides an invitation link to the Coupa Supplier Portal.
1. New Supplier receives the invitation link and creates a user profile in their dedicated Coupa Supplier Portal.
2. New Supplier creates a "Legal Entity" in the Coupa Supplier portal in order to start invoicing.
1. MCB Group users create a Internal Request for internal approval
2. Upon approval, the Internal Request becomes a Purchase order which is automatically sent to the supplier's Coupa Supplier Portal and supplier's email address
1. When a Purchase Order or Contract is created for a supplier, it will appear in the dedicated Coupa Supplier Portal.
2. After the order has been delivered, each supplier is able to create an invoice based on the Purchase order or Contract.
After the invoice has been created, it will go through an internal approval process.
Once the provided invoice is completely approved by the requester and the internal approvers, the invoice becomes ready to be paid at Accounts Payable team.